What is CHAVI Lime Powder?
- Lime powder is a handy condiment, the main ingredient is Pure Lime Powder combined with Maltose Dextri. Lime powder is used in food processing to enhance the taste of dishes.
- Instead of having to leave fresh limes in the house, the preservation is difficult and the shelf life is short. Therefore, lime powder ensures that we always have a delicious spice increased acidity when cooking.
- Pure Lime Powder creates a delicious and attractive sour taste and is used for dishes such as: hot and sour hot pot, Thai hot pot, Tomyum hot pot, salads, spicy noodles, sauces.
- Makes dishes have a more sour taste.
- There is no need to keep fresh limes in the house.
- Does not cause bitterness.
- Color: white.
- Expiration Date: 12 months.
- Features: Seasoning powder.
- Certifications: HACCP, GLOBAL G.A.P.
- MOQ: 200 cartons.
- Supply ability: 20 tons/month.
Ingredients detailed product information
- Product Name: CHAVI Lime Seasoning Powder.
- Brand: CHAVI Vietnam
- Origin: Long An Province – Vietnam.
- Product Type: Seasoning Powder
- Main ingredients: Maltose dextrin, acidity regulator (E330), 5% pure lime powder. Dextrose sugar, anti-caking agent (E551), synthetic lime flavor.
Per serving: 4g
|Carbohydrate (g)||2 – 3|
|Sugar (g)||0.4 -0.6|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0|
|Vitamin C (mg)||16.6|
- Lime powder without preservatives
- No added monosodium glutamate content.
- Product preservation
- Storing the product in a cool, dry place, away from high temperature areas.
- After using, covering and storing in the refrigerator.
Key quality indicators
- Humidity: <= 6%
- Carbohydartes: 40 -58%
How is CHAVI lime powder produced?
- Step 1: Selecting a bunch of fresh limes from the raw material area
- Step 2: The system will clean the lime peel from the water system
- Step 3: Sliced and dried according to modern technology to keep the nutritional ingredients.
- Step 4: Transfering to the mash system for small lime slices under 100 mesh
- Step 5: Screening, testing, packing finished products
How to prepare when using
- Recipe: 1 tablespoon of lime powder + 50ml water = 2.5 limes
- Can be changed depending on the acidity you need to use
- Because the lime content in Lime Seasoning Powder product of CHAVI is about 5% higher than the lime content in other product lines of the same type about 0.5%, it will have a deep and more sour taste.
- Therefore, when using to season foods, users should add a little, slowly, stir and taste until it suits your taste.
Why do we use CHAVI lime seasoning powder?
CHAVI lime seasoning powder is a special seasoning that creates a natural sour taste from pure fresh limes for dishes. This is a convenient, economical and effective product for chefs and housewives because:
- No need to store fresh fruit.
- It doesn’t take much time to squeeze the fruit.
- Not afraid that lime peel essential oil will make the water bitter.
- Delicious taste like fresh limes.
- Long An Chanh Viet Long An JSC. is proud of modern production lines and a team of experienced professionals. Our company creates quality products that are not only distributed domestically but also exported to many countries: USA, UK, Japan…
Uses of lime powder
- CHAVI lime seasoning Powder can be used daily at home or at restaurants, eateries, etc. is “The perfect substitute for fresh limes”
- And it is used for hot and sour dishes, Thai hotpot, Tomyum hot pot, salads and family-friendly dishes such as broth, stir-fry, soup, curry, mixed vegetables, sauces.
- Used as a seasoning to marinate baked goods, it will contribute to increase the smell and taste of the dish when processing.
- Nutrition from Lime Juice is a natural food source rich in vitamin C and fiber. It also contains many minerals from plants and Lime essential oil makes the dish delicious, stimulates digestion for better meals.
Advantages and benefits of using chavi lime powder
- Lime powder tastes great like a fresh lime
- Save more time
- Save a lot of money in buying spices.
- The product is not bitter. Guaranteed to taste like fresh lime
Instructions for ordering, buying lime powder CHAVI
- Order in Bulk, wholesale order, Distributor, agent
- You need a quote for lime powder or want to be a distributor. Need to buy in bulk, please contact our company for the fastest support and advice.
- In case of export customers: Our company supports administrative procedures, customs and related papers and documents.
Order to use
In addition to booking directly on the web, contacting the hotline, customers can order right on the leading e-commerce platforms in Vietnam:
- Order at Tiki
- Order at Shopee
- Order at Lazada
Packing and shipping
- Packing: A 400g pack, 12 packs/carton.
- Shipping time: 30 – 45 days after order confirmed.
- Shipping port: Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Payment cycle: pay 30% upfront, 70% balance payment after shipment or after LC is signed.